Echo-Sigma Runner "CR" (Critical Response)Echo-Sigma
Echo-Sigma Runner "CR" (Critical Response)
The Runner "CR" (Critical Response) takes the Echo-Sigma Runner concept to the next level by letting you go from “off duty” to “first responder” in just a few seconds. Developed in conjunction with Law Enforcement professionals from across the country, the Runner "CR" is designed to both get you up to speed faster and keep you on station longer in the event of a wide spread or quickly developing emergency.
At its core, the Echo-Sigma Runner "CR" is a compact disaster preparedness kit that is designed for individuals who either want to stay super mobile or add emergency kit features to their existing compliment of gear. The entire pack is MOLLE compatible for attachment to an existing pack OR you can use the included backpack straps for use as a stand-alone backpack. The choice is yours.
The Echo-Sigma Runner "CR" provides the core functionality that you need to stay upright in case of emergency. The entire kit arrives at your door completely pre-configured and ready to go out of the box.
Color: Black or Coyote Bag
No Assembly Required
We've done all the hard work for you. This includes:
- Packaging removed from all items.
- Documentation consolidated into water tight packaging.
- All items arranged, organized and stowed. Ready for fast access in case of emergency.
- Modular Pack (Backpack straps or MOLLE to attach to existing gear)
- Modular MOLLE Compatible Utility Pouch
Critical Response Upgrades
SOG “Escape” Folding Knife with Belt Cutter and Glass Breaker
- Fenix LD12 115 Lumen Compact Tactical Flashlight
- Fenix HL22 120 Lumen Headlamp
- 4 Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA batteries
- MOLLE Compatible Dual Pistol Magazine Pouch (magazines NOT included)
- Pair NAR Black Talon Nitrile Gloves
- 50 Feet of 7 Strand 550 Paracord
Food and Water
- 3 Food Ration Bars (400 Calories each and nutritionally fortified)
- 1 Liter of 5 Year Storage Pure Drinking Water
- No Storage Requirements
We are proud to use both Mayday and Mainstay Emergency Water products in our kits. Depending upon availability you may find a mixture of water products in your provision pack.
- First Aid And Protection
Key features include:
- 4" scissors
- 3" tweezers
- first aid card
- 20 plastic bandages
- 12 alcohol swabs
- 10 wet wipes
- 10 antiseptic swabs
- 3 sting relief swabs
- 4 pain relief tablets
- 2 3"x3" sterile gauze pads
- 2"x5yd. gauze roll
- 5"x9" sterile abdominal dressing
- 0.5"x2.5yd. roll of tape
- Access to 14 exclusive online training videos