Predator Armor Shooters Cut Single Plate - Level III+
- Free Shipping
Predator Armor Level III+ Body Armor is manufactured in the U.S. using ballistic grade AR650 steel and has the option for a kevlar lined spall and fragmentation protective layer. Our plates use a unique heat-treating, quenching and tempering process that results in an extra hardened steel. Predator Armor plates are lightweight, impact-resistant steel that hold superior ballistic properties. This allows us to use thinner plates without sacrificing protection levels.
All of Predator's plates come with a base coat that aesthetically enhances the plate as well as provides durable characteristics. This coating does not provide fragmentation mitigation. You have the option to add kevlar lining to your plate. This provides anti spall and frag characteristics. It also enhances the performance of your plate. If your carrier does not have anti frag characteristics it is strongly advised to include the kevlar lining.
- Dimensions: 10” x 12” shooter cut
- Outlasts Ceramic, Dyneema, and UHMWPE constructed body armor
- Single Curve
- Stab and Slash Resistant
- Kevlar lined to protect against spall and frag (optional)
- Durable and water resistant coating on plate
- Maintenance Free
- Thickness .25”
- Designed to be used as a front or back plate
- Approximate Weight: 7.5 lb’s
- 100% Made in the USA