Eleven 10 RIGID TQ Case Jacket for C-A-T
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Calculated at Checkout
Keep Your C-A-T® Tourniquet Protected From the Elements with the Rigid C-A-T® TQ Case Cover
The Eleven 10® RIGID TQ Case® Jacket v2 for C-A-T® is an accessory that can be added to your tourniquet case for protection from external elements. It not only ensures the safety of the tourniquet but also gives a neat and uniform appearance. This Jacket can be attached to the existing hardware on the back of your RIGID and fastened using the included snap through an existing hole on the front of the Cross Front RIGID models. The Jacket is designed to detach smoothly without snagging on the tourniquet when used. The latest version of the Jacket is made of ULTRAcomp® material from Blue Force Gear, which is a rubber-based laminate that provides resistance to abrasion, tearing, water, bacteria, and fungus. Additionally, it features a Cordura® fabric facing that offers color or pattern options and reduces the IR signature.
- Lightweight Hypalon One-Piece Construction adds little weight to your C-A-T® RIGID TQ Case
- Includes Loop square for a medical identifier patch (not included)
- Contains all necessary hardware to integrate into the C-A-T® RIGID TQ Case with no modifications
- Completely covers the tourniquet
- Break-Away design allows smooth removal of your tourniquet with no snagging
- Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquets (sold separately)
- L 2.5 in. x W 2.125 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Weight:1 oz
NOTE: Sale is for rigid case cover only, photo to show case and cover fit