Eleven 10 C-A-T Rigid Tourniquet Case
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
Always have the Gen 7 C-A-T® within easy reach, yet keep it protected in a rigid holder capable of withstanding foot pursuits, combative subjects and daily patrol functions without allowing it to fall out of the carrier.
The Eleven 10® RIGID TQ Case® for the C-A-T® Gen 7 is a durable case designed to provide quick and easy access to your tourniquet during critical situations. You can wear it on your duty belt, MOLLE/PALS compatible vest, or Safariland® drop leg holster accessory position. The case securely holds your tourniquet in place using friction, eliminating the need for straps, buckles, or flaps. This design allows for one-handed deployment of the tourniquet, even when your hands are wet or bloody, by simply grabbing the exposed portion of the tourniquet and pulling it out swiftly.
The RIGID TQ Case® is made of injection-molded material and offers multiple mounting options and ride adjustment. It is compatible with Blade-Tech, Safariland®, and Tactical Tailor mounting solutions and can be mounted vertically or horizontally depending on your preference.
1. TEK LOK: For service belts up to 2.5"
2. Malice Clip: For MOLLE attachment, tactical vest, packs and other gear with MOLLE
- Allows you to carry a Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet on your duty/patrol/pistol belt so you have life-saving equipment on your person at all times
- Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25 in. belt
- Can be mounted either vertically or horizontally or attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud
- Injection Molded Nylon Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Cross medical identifier patch included
- NOTE: Compatible with the C-A-T® Gen 7 (sold separately)
- Packaged: H 4.75 in. x W 2.25 in. x D 2 in.
- Weight: 3.8 oz