Eleven 10 SOFTT Rigid Tourniquet Case
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
The RIGID SOFTT TQ Case can hold both SOFTT-NH or the SOFTT-Wide tourniquets.
The Eleven 10® RIGID TQ Case is a durable case specifically designed to provide quick and easy access to your tourniquet during urgent situations. You can conveniently carry it on your duty belt, MOLLE/PALS compatible vest, or Safariland® drop leg holster accessory position. With the RIGID TQ Case®, you won't have to worry about dealing with straps, buckles, or flaps to keep your tourniquet securely in place. It utilizes friction to hold your tourniquet firmly and allows for one-handed deployment using gross motor skills, even if your hands are wet or covered in blood. Simply pull the exposed portion of the tourniquet with a swift motion, and it's ready for use.
Dimensions:4.25" H x 2.5" W x 2.75" D
The injection molded RIGID TQ Case® offers numerous mounting options and ride adjustment. It’s compatible with Blade-Tech, Safariland®, and Tactical Tailor mounting solutions. Many of the mounting solutions can be mounted in the vertical or horizontal positions.
- Keeps your tourniquet close at hand for rapid deployment
- Holds the SOF®TT/SOF®TT-W utilizing friction
- Designed to allow more contact with the tourniquet when deploying
- Injection Molded Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Drainage Hole at the bottom of the case
- Medical Identifying PVC Cross Patch included
- Multiple mounting positions to adjust the right height (can be mounted vertically, horizontally, canted or inverted)
- Available Mounting Options - Police Duty Belt (Blade-Tech TEK-LOK Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt), or MOLLE/PALS Attachment (Tactical Tailor Malice Clip)
Available Mounting Options:
1. TEK LOK = Police Duty Belt (Blade-Tech TEK-LOK Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt)
2. MALICE CLIP = MOLLE/PALS Attachment (Black Tactical Tailor Malice Clip) Attaches to Molle
NOTES: Utilize the included Vibra-tite to secure the hardware in place once the desired configuration is obtained. Instructions are included.
All of Eleven 10®’s products are designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.