North American Rescue Individual Public Access Bleeding Control Clear Wall Case
- Usually Ships in 5 Days
- Free Shipping
Single Kit Case ZZ-1000:
North American Rescue’s Public Access Clear Wall Case is the durable, clear polycarbonate cabinet designed to store the medical equipment of a single Individual Public Access Bleeding Control Kit for use by initial first responders and bystanders in public areas.. This wall-mounted cabinet is easily accessible and includes highly visible “Bleeding Control Kit” placard for fast identification.
The rugged storage case provides both physical and environmental protection and contains an eyelet that allows for a secondary safety seal to easily identify if the station has been opened or tampered with. The clear design allows visibility at any angle and the external mounting tabs enable the case to be easily installed on any wall. This case is designed to accommodate a single Individual Public Access Bleeding Control Kit. The exterior has rounded corners to help prevent injury if bumped into and comes complete with the mounting hardware.
- Durable, clear polycarbonate cabinet designed to safely store a single Individual Public Access Bleeding Control Kit in public areas
- Provides both physical and environmental protection for medical equipment
- Easily mounts to any wall
- Includes highly visible “Bleeding Control Kit” placard for fast identification
- External: H 10 in. x W 10 in. x D 5.25 in.
- Internal: H 8.4 in. x W 6.4 in. x D 4.5 in.
- Weight: 2.39 lb
NOTE: Sale is for case only, some images show content which are for visual purpose. Kits can be purchased separate to fill case