North American Rescue Critical Environment Emergency Kit Mini
- Usually Ships in 2 Weeks
- Free Shipping
Tending to an injury during an outing can be tricky. There are many potentially hazardous and injurious elements to keep in mind. Further stressing your situation is the possibility of not being able to reach proper medical attention. The Critical Environment Emergency Kit (CREEK) and CREEK-Enhanced can help you deal with any potential injury or sickness you encounter while in the great outdoors.
Keeping your first-aid kit dry, organized, and in reach on any outdoor adventure can be challenging. In order to provide our customers with are sealable, water and dustproof platform we have partnered with Nite-Ize, an industry leader in providing solutions to the adventurist, to do just that. Their Runoff Packing Cube utilizes durable TPU construction with RF welded seams and tested dustproof and waterproof to IP67 standards (withstands submersion one meter deep up to 30 minutes).
- Individual Sports
- Off Roading
- Adventure travel
- Motocross / ATV
- Mountain Biking
- Waterproof and dustproof platform
- Compact first aid kit – ideal for adventures and extended travel
- First aid for minor to severe injuries
Mini Kit Contents:
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Orange
- 1 X NAR® Wound Packing Gauze
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x QuikClot® Z-Fold Bleeding Control Dressing
- 1 x Petrolatum Gauze, 3 in x 18 in
- 1 x Silver Bandage, 4 in x 4.5 in
- 1 x Moleskin Bandage (6 pk)
- 1 x Clear Adhesive Dressing, 4 in x 5 in
- 2 x Non-adherent Dressing, 2 in x 3 in
- 1 x BurnTec Dressing, 4 in x 4 in
- 10 x Bandage, 1 in x 3 in
- 1 x Wound Closure Strip
- 1 x Gecko Grip Flat Tape
- 1 x Benzoin Tincture, Swabstick
- 1 x Irrigation Syringe
- 1 x Hypothermia Wrap, 60 in x 96 in.
- 2 x Bear Claw Gloves Tan, Lg
- Packaged - H 4.96 in. x W 6.88 in. x D 3.14 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs