MIRA Safety ParticleMax P3 Virus Filter (6 Pack)
- Same Day Shipping
- Free Shipping
Buyer receives (6) MIRA PR3 Filters
Maximum Protection from Pandemic & Biological Threats
Modern gas masks provide unparalleled protection from a wide variety of chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear threats. And now, with the new MIRA Safety ParticleMax P3 Filter, the same high-quality mask can protect you from bacterial and viral threats—including widespread pandemics like Ebola, coronavirus (including COVID-19) and H1N1.
This effectively turns your ultra-secure CBRN gas mask into a full-face respirator with the highest level of protection from airborne threats. Unlike common surgical masks and half-face respirators, you’ll get a perfect seal and full-face protection for everything including the soft tissue around your eyes.
Engineered using the latest in ULPA filtration technology, the same kind you’ll find in “clean rooms” where semiconductors are manufactured. These P3 filters meet some of the highest standards in practically every metric.
They’re made using special filtration media and grade 16 filter paper, resulting in a MERV rating of 20 (the highest attainable for air filtration quality). ULPA filters at this level are handcrafted using specially made fiberglass material, then pushed through a rigorous quality control process to ensure consistent quality across each and every filter.
They’ve also been subjected to extreme testing to ensure they’ll filter out any and almost all environmental biothreats. The filter is even hydrophobic, so you can wear your mask in a decontamination shower without compromising your safety.
- 40 mm x 1/7” NATO filter standard (EN 148-1:1999) threading
- P3-certified protection (according to EN 143:2000 standards) filters out 99.9999+% of biothreats (not suitable for other CBRN threats)
- Lightweight (100g) construction
- Utilizes some of the highest quality ULPA filter construction that works on particles as small as 0.2 microns
- Prevents aerosol and airborne transmission of viral and bacterial threats
- 20-year shelf life for easy long-term storage
- Hydrophobic filter paper is ideal for decontamination showers