Barracuda Intruder Door Defense System-Model DSI-1
- Usually Ships in 5 Days
Barracuda Intruder Defense System-Model DSI
The Barracuda Intruder Defense System DSI is the ideal intruder defense system for inward swinging door installations. The DSI model locks inward swinging vertical doors down in a matter of seconds. Simply place the device on the floor and slide the metal plates under the door. Pushing outward on the handles engages the plates to the exterior door jamb and the device is securely locked in place by simply inserting a pin.
Model DSI - Intruder Defense System for Inward Swinging Door
The BILCO Company has teamed up with Troy Lowe, a military veteran and SWAT team member, to manufacture door security devices. Designed based on Lowe’s experience as a law enforcement professional and an active-shooter training instructor, these locking devices can be installed in a matter of seconds in emergency situations to protect occupants against building intruders.
Barracuda Intruder Defense System DSI Features and Benefits:
- Fast and easy intruder defense system for inward swinging door installs in a matter of seconds
- Securely locks an entry point in a lock-down situation
- Free-standing device (not permanently attached to door). Can be easily transferred to another access point
- No maintenance or installation costs required
- Less expensive than locksets and much more secure than small, inexpensive devices
- Designed for use on 36” wide commercial doors
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Durable powder coat paint finish
- Lightweight for easy positioning
- Supplied with convenient wall-mounting rack
- Made in America
The Barracuda Intruder Defense System DSI model is available in six different models to accommodate standard door jamb widths.
|Door Jamb Width||Model|
NOTE: DSI-1 5.75" is the most common size sold, check your door frame size before odering. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping cost. Contact our staff for bulk shipment to your facility 856-292-3645