Zero9 Secure Case Designed for Motorola Portable RadiosZero9
Secure case designed for Motorola Portable Radios
Series: APX, XPR, XTS and HT
- Rugged Kydex construction will not wear out over time like stock leather cases, is easy to clean and resistant to blood and chemical contaminants.
- Choose Tek-Lok for duty belt and trouser belt (no molle).
- Choose Molle-Lok for Molle and/or Trouser belt carry (not duty belts).
- Choose D-RINGS for attachment points on the back of the radio case for a Fireman's Strap.
- Bungee style shock cord retention lanyard provides an additional level of retention to compliment the built-in custom fit design.
This holster is the best I've had. I've had the universal one but my hand would fall out while running or fighting. I tried the 5.11 radio pouch and it did a better job of keeping it the pouch but it was hard to access the switches and if I had to look at the screen it was a fight to get the radio out. This holster provides the security but also the easy access to my switches. I ordered mine with the belt attachment and it came with the MOLLE attachment, so I contacted the company and they sent me the correct attachment at no cost and I got to keep the MOLLE attachment. This holster and the customer service I received from this company has been the best I've ever had!!!!