North American Rescue
Chinook Medical Wildland Firefighter IFAK Kit, Black, (WIFAK)Chinook Medical
This compact, individual first aid kit is designed for wildland firefighters who need to strike a balance of critical care needs with realistic size and weight restrictions.
The Chinook Wildland Firefighter Individual First Aid Kit (WIFAK) weighs less than 1.25 pounds and holds critical medical supplies to target the treatment of life-threatening bleeding emergencies, minor to moderate burns, superficial wounds, and basic pain management in the field. The compact size and MOLLE/PALS attachment system allows the pack to be stowed inside of or attached to nearly any wildland fire pack for immediate access. For crews that value personal safety, the WIFAK helps keep minor incidents from breaking down crew integrity.
Dimensions: 5” (W) x 6” (H) x 3.5” (D) *
Weight: 1.23 lbs *
(2) Nitrile Glove
(1) SWAT-T Tourniquet
(1) Trauma Bandage
(1) Compressed Gauze
(6) Ibuprofen, 2/pk (Anti-inflammatory)
(6) Acetaminophen, 2/pk (Analgesic)
(2) Aspirin, 2/pk (Analgesic)
(2) Diphen, 1/pk (Antihistamine)
(2) Glucose SOS Slimpak
(1) Adhesive Strip Band-Aid®, Variety 30/box
(6) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 0.9 g
(4) Large Knuckle Bandage
(4) Moleskin, Kidney
(1) Durapore Tape, 1” x 10 yd.
(4) Burn Jel, 3.5 g
(1) ClearCool Hydrogel Burn Dressing