The Med Sled® Tactical quick drag sled is designed for immediate hot zone extrication.
It is 6 inches shorter on the width than the standard Med Sled allows for easy deployment and rapid evacuation. The Med Sled does not completely cocoon the occupant, allowing them to use their hands during the evacuation.
Weighing only 6 pounds and rolled into a compact carrying bag, the sled is designed for ease in carrying. Its durable construction makes for a quick and safe transport. Just one person can quickly load and secure a casualty onto the sled. Each sled utilizes a waist harness for easy horizontal movement, which leaves the rescuer's hands free to use his or her weapon while transporting the patient to safety.
Benefits and Features:
- Designed to be utilized for the rapid extrication of injured in all phases of Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)
- Dramatically reduces the effort of moving wounded
- Sled design enables a one-on-one rescue or evacuation
- A hands-free tether around waist or shoulder allows for carrying rifle, equipment or supplies
- Slides easily for safe and immediate evacuation
- Compact -- comes in its own carrying bag with shoulder strap
- Lightweight -- only 6 pounds!
- Durable -- made of highly durable plastic material that helps protect person while transporting.
Sled Size: 30” x 87”
Stored Size (in Case): 30” x 10”
Weight: 12 lbs
Available Colors: Black, Red