North American Rescue
Individual Emergency Throw Kit w/ C-A-T TourniquetNorth American Rescue
Individual Emergency Throw Kit w/ CAT Tourniquet
Basic Throw kit w/ Wound Packing Gauze
Advanced Kit w/ Combat LE Hemostatic Gauze
Life threatening bleeding can occur from emergency situations in our communities everyday. From vehicle crashes and incidents involving farming equipment or public transportation to accidental injuries from natural disasters like tornadoes or inflicted injuries from intentional acts of violence like shootings and bombings, uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes – even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. These first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life.
To address today's growing concerns, North American Rescue has designed this convenient kit to equip bystanders with the essential medical tools needed to take immediate action in life threatening emergencies. Contained in a ruggedized, vacuum-sealed pouch, this life saving kit provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives such as the same Tourniquet recommended by the U.S. Military & the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma to control bleeding.
- Easy to carry and distribute to bystanders responding to an emergency
- Designed to provide the essential bleeding control equipment needed to help save a life
- Small, compact and easy to use
- Kits contains the same Tourniquet recommended by the U.S. Military & the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma to control bleeding
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Orange
- 1 x NAR Wound Packing Gauze or Advanced kit w/ QuikClot Combat Gauze LE
- 1 x HyFin® Compact, Vent Twin Pack
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x Pair, Responder Blue Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- H 12 in. x W 7.5 in. x D 4 in.
- Weight: 0.56 lbs (8.96 oz)