North American Rescue Every Day Carry (EDC) Ankle Trauma Kits
- Usually Ships the Same Day
- Free Shipping
EVERY DAY CARRY (EDC) ANKLE TRAUMA HOLDER
Based on the most common wounding patterns encountered during violent incidents, the North American Rescue Every Day Carry (EDC) Ankle Trauma Kits offer users the option of keeping essential trauma medical equipment and EDC items readily accessible yet concealable. Law enforcement officers or other self-sufficient individuals can now carry a C-A-T® Tourniquet, as well as a chest seal, hemostatic dressing, spare ammunition magazine and other everyday carry items. Purchasing options include the Holder as a stand alone item (with no medical equipment) or with Basic or Advanced medical equipment included.
This ankle kit is designed with a comfortable Tweave Durastretch Nylon that moves with the wearer to provide a greater level of comfort for all day wear. Features include a soft, breathable fabric that helps with moisture wicking and air flow for extended user comfort. One size fits most, implementing high strength hook and loop closures for maximum adjustability and versatility.
- Very lightweight, low profile, versatile carrier that allows for carry of essential trauma and EDC equipment with quick, single-handed, ambidextrous access to components
- Pocket designed to accommodate most firearms magazines including double stack magazines
- Separate concealed compartment for essential EDC items or ID
- Designed to accommodate a C-A-T® Tourniquet and gauze/hemostatic dressing/bandage
- Advanced materials that provide user comfort and long-term wear ability
- Individual pouches for each carried component with strong hook and loop closures
- One size fits most with convenient hook and loop adjustability
- Holder sold as a standalone item (Medical equipment not included)
- L 17.75 in. x H 4 in. x D 0.25 in.
- Weight: 0.27 lb