North American Rescue
Raven Model 90C Bifold Litter - Official Litter for the U.S. NAVY 60-0001North American Rescue
Official Litter for the U.S. NAVY.
The challenge for cross-capability between Homeland Security and the Department of Defense was “mission possible” for North American Rescue. We designed the Raven® Model 90C as a cost-effective aid for rescuers faced with the challenges of natural disasters and domestic terrorism.
Our unique solution includes such important features as bi-fold design, durable construction, and antimicrobial coating for reliable long-term storage. The stretcher allows immediate evacuation on DOD aircraft and integration into DOD medical treatment facilities. Importantly, it also works as a treatment table at remote locations in all environments. The Raven® 90C has been tested for chemical warfare agents.
Raven® 90C also has a family of support items such as IV poles, stretcher stands, and backrest.
- Certified Safe-to-Fly U.S. Air Force
- Bifold design for reliable long-term storage.
- Ergonomically designed handles
- 2 IV Attachment Points
- 2 Patient Securing Straps
- Slip-resistant, chemical-resistant, rip-stop fabric tested & approved by Federal & private labs using live warfare agents
- U.S. Patents 6,842,923 & 5,598,592, Patent(s) Pending
- Folded: H 45.5 in. x W 7.5 in. x D 8 in.
- Open: L 90 in. x W 22.5 in. x D 6 in.
- Weight: 16 lb 8 oz (7.5 kg)
- Static Payload: 2000 lb (909 kg)
- Ground Clearance: 1.5 in.
- NSN #: