North American Rescue
North American Rescue Range Trauma KitNorth American Rescue
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get 5% off
The Range Trauma Kit by North American Rescue® was designed to address the most common types of injuries that can occur at shooting ranges, training ranges or other locations where firearms are used.
The kit is packaged in a bright orange bag with reflective trim for high visibility. The bag is easy to transport and store. The large central compartment and front Trauma-shear storage offer a versatile, mobile platform with ready-to-use supplies. The kit's contents provide the necessary tools to save lives and to treat injuries by both medically and non-medically trained personnel.
The Range Trauma Kit provides the necessary equipment to treat penetrating injuries, blast injuries, chest wounds, burns, eye injuries, minor lacerations, sprains or fractures and many other common injuries seen on training and shooting ranges.
Hemostatic Gauze Options: Chito Pro or QuikClot Combat Gauze
- Designed to address penetrating and other common injuries that occur at shooting ranges, training ranges and other locations where firearms are used
- Bright orange bag with reflective trim for high visibility
- Constructed of durable 1000 Denier Nylon
- Sand & water resistant zipper with silent pulls
- Multiple-load carriage configuration capabilities: fanny pack, over the shoulder, hand-carried, attachments for MOLLE/PALS style webbing
- Trauma Shear Storage on front for quick access
- 1 x Bag (EMS Rapid Deployment)
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 2 x C-A-T® Tourniquet (Orange)
- 1 x Z-Fold Combat Gauze Hemostatic Dressing
- 4 x S-Rolled Gauze™
- 4 x ETD™, 6 in.
- 10 x Sterile Gauze Pads, 4 in. x 4 in.
- 4 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 2 x Elastic Wrap, 4 in.
- 2 x Triangular Bandage
- 2 x SAM® Splint II
- 1 x Surgical Tape, 2 in.
- 50 x Flexible Bandages, 0.75 in. x 3 in.
- 2 x Burntec® Burn Dressing, 5 in. x 10 in.
- 1 x Eye Wash, 4 oz
- 1 x Forceps, Splinter, 4.5 in.
- 1 x Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 5 x pair Bear Claw Gloves, Lg.
- 1 x CPR Mask
- 1 x Kit Contents Card
- Case Closed: H 7.75 in. x W 13 in. x D 9 in.
- Weight: 5 lb 10 oz