North American Rescue
Polar Skin Comprehensive Cooling System ZZ-0674North American Rescue
The Polar Skin™ Comprehensive Cooling System is a highly-effective portable cooling system for the treatment of heat-related illnesses. Consisting of two (2) Polar Skin™ Ice Sheets (Triple Pack) and one (1) Polar Skin™ C2E Ice Pack Bundle, the Polar Skin™ Comprehensive Cooling System is scientifically proven to promote rapid core temperature reduction.
FEATURES OF POLAR SKIN TECHNOLOGY
Polar Skin Mini-Mesh™
(n.) A unique smart textile treated with a hydrofunctional polymer. Fiber construction allows for liquid absorptive capacity 350% greater than basis weight.
(n.) A proprietary solution that prevents rigidity well below 0°F while providing the requisite moisture to support evaporative, convective, and conductive cooling.
- Scientifically proven to reduce core temperature by .09°F/minute in 100°F heat when used according to protocol
- Absolutely portable; when prepared to 0°F and stored in a Polar Skin Cooler with ice, the system maintains an internal temperature of ≤32°F for 17.5 hours in >85°F ambient temperatures
- Excellent thermal transmittance and moisture vapor transmission rate
- Adheres to current National Athletic Trainers’ Association and U.S. Army protocols for heat illness treatment
- Allows for full access to the body while cooling
- 2 x Polar Skin Ice Sheets™ (Triple Pack)
- 1 x Polar Skin C2E Ice Pack™ Bundle
- Packaged:L 11 in. x W 10 in. x H 4 in.
- Weight: 8.33 lb