Downed Officer Kit w/ SOFTT Tourniquet DOK
- Usually Ships in 7 Days
The TacMed™ Downed Officer Kit is a compact kit that contains the items essential for treatment of serious injuries encountered by law enforcement and military personnel. The DOK is compact enough to fit in a cargo pocket or glove box. It can also mount to a roll bar/ protective shield in a patrol car or tactical vehicle.
The DOK is packed in a heavyweight re-sealable bag allowing easy replacement of individual kit items. Kit components can also be periodically inspected without damaging the integrity of the packaging.
- 1x SOF® Tourniquet Gen 4
- 1x OLAES® 4" Modular Bandage
- Each OLAES® Bandage contains:
- 3 meters of sterile 4 ply gauze
- Plastic occlusive sheet included in dressing pocket
- Transparent pressure cup that focuses pressure on the wound and acts as an eye cup for treatment of eye injuries
- 1x Face Shield
- 1PR Nitrile Gloves
- 1x 2” Surgical Tape
- 1x 5.5” Trauma Shears
Dimensions: 7” W x 7” L x 3” thick