North American Rescue
Compressed Responder Gauze 4.5 in. x 4.1 yd Sterile by North American Rescue 30-0182North American Rescue
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 20 and get 5% off
Compressed Responder Gauze 4.5 in. x 4.1 yd Sterile 30-0182
North American Rescue’s Responder Compressed Gauze is an ultra-compact roll of sterile, high quality 100% cotton gauze that utilizes a unique crinkle weave that has excellent fluid absorption. It is a 6-ply, 4.5” x 4.1 yd. gauze with finished edges to reduce loose ends or lint. The gauze is indicated for the treatment of bleeding and the dressing and bandaging of wounds. Responder Compressed Gauze features a proprietary packaging process that ensures the most consistent, low-cube package on the market. The package is a rugged and durable vacuum sealed container with easy-to-open tear notches. The ultra-compact storage size expands once opened to cover larger wound areas. This gauze is an essential item for any medical kit and can be used to control hemorrhage in conjunction with a compression bandage, used as backing gauze for hemostatic dressings or for wound bandaging.
- 4.5 in. x 4.1 yd Sterile, 6-ply 100% cotton gauze
- The compressed, rolled gauze is ideal for wound bandaging and wrapping of injuries
- Unique crinkle weave ensures excellent fluid absorption
- Ultra-compact size that expands to cover larger wound areas
- Used as backing gauze for hemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hemorrhage
- Packaged: L 3 in. x W 2 in. x D 1 in.
- Weight: 1.2 oz