North American Rescue
Benchmade Personal Safety Cutter Hook #8North American Rescue
Hook cutters designed to cut through a wide range of materials quickly and reliably during emergency rescues
Cut quickly and reliably in an emergency situation. All of our safety cutters are made along side our knives in the U.S.A. The larger handle of the 7 hook design works well with gloved hands and the coated handle allows for better grip. MOLLE® compatible.
- Saves time – more than 1.5 minutes faster than traditional trauma shears when cutting 2 articles of clothing.
- Extensively tested and widely used by the US military for medical ?and egress purposes.
- Maintains sharpness for hundreds of cuts (up to 500+ cuts through seatbelt test material).
- Both hooks share the same 440C cutting surface and opening with varying handles to provide a more compact carry or more leverage
- Includes a MOLLE-compatible carrying sheath
- Open Length: 6.5 in.
- Weight: 1.5 oz