AMBU RDIC Military Mark III Resuscitator 10-0047
- Usually Ships in 5 Days
The Ambu RDIC Military Mark III Resuscitator is the world's only effective, truly portable manual resuscitation system designed & tested specially for use in chemical or biological conditions. The unique Ambu double wall concept clearly distinguishes the genuine Ambu bag from all other manual resuscitators. It provides the “touch” Ambu bags are famous for. The thin outer cover gives the user a very good “fingertip” feeling for how much pressure is needed, while the inner lining with its air holes allows rapid recoil for optimum stroke volume. This gives users complete control of the amount of pressure delivered to the patient and enables artificial respiration with quick frequencies, if needed. Another unique effect of the Ambu double wall is that the elasticity of the outer cover limits airway pressure from exceeding approximately 7 kPa (70cm H20) during operation of the RDIC.
The RDIC has the added advantages of being constructed with an outer cover made of butyl and a gas filter adaptor, which as ideal for manual resuscitation in toxic atmospheres, e.g. fire and chemical accidents.
The RDIC can be repeatedly autoclaved at 134° Celsius.
- Genuine Ambu Mark III reusable resuscitator equipped with impermeable elastomeric components on the compression bag and patient valve (butyl rubber)
- Highly flexible butyl rubber extension tube offering unparalleled flexibility during casualty transport
- Contoured face mask with clear dome for better monitoring of the patient
- Specialized inlet filtration system, including C2 canister, for filtering contaminated air
- Includes a convenient carry case
- L 14 in. x W 7.5 in. x H 7 in.
- Weight: 5.4 lb