North American Rescue
TCCC IFAK Skill Set Kit – All Combatant 85-1958North American Rescue
The TCCC IFAK Skills Kit – All Combatant is engineered for student use during trauma lanes or scenarios. Each IFAK contains the necessary equipment for initial TCCC care in an easy to attach modular carrying bag is compact that is designed to be worn on the assault vest or body armor via MOLLE-style attachment points.
- 1 x Nylon Bag, Tactical Operator Response Kit - Coyote
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet - Blue Trainer
- 1 x ETD, Emergency Trauma Dressing - 6 in. (Flat)
- 1 x NAR S-Rolled Gauze - 4.5 in. x 4.1 yd
- 1 x Combat Gauze Trainer Bandage
- 1 x 28F Nasopharyngeal Airway with Lube
- 1 x ARS Needle Decompression Kit - 14 ga x 3.25 in.
- 1 x HyFin® Chest Seal Trainer Twin Pack
- 1 x Roll 2 in. Surgical Tape
- 1 x Pair Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves - Large
- 1 x Large Permanent Marker - Black
- 1 x Combat Casualty Card
- H 7 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 2 lb 8 oz