North American Rescue
EMS Rapid Deployment Kit - Orange 80-0151North American Rescue
The EMS Rapid Deployment Kit™ is designed to give pre-hospital healthcare providers the highest quality trauma supplies for the effective treatment of casualties in unconventional environments. This kit and its contents are compact, durable and allow reliable and versatile interventions wherever the need arises. The container is constructed of the finest materials coupled with stringent sewing standards for maximum performance under the most extreme conditions. The kit can be carried around the waist as a belly-bag or slung over the shoulder in bandolier fashion. The level of careful detail in its design and configuration sustains the science and experience gained from the valuable lessons learned in the streets and on the urban battlefield.
With its large central compartment, aggressive elastic storage system and multiple attachment points, the rugged EMS Rapid Deployment bag is also available for individual purchase.
Gives mobility at a mass casualty event
- Incorporates lessons learned from urban battlefields
- Designed for efficient use under survival stress
- Premium container construction of durable 1000 Denier nylon with reflective trim
- 5 x Bear Claw Nitrile Trauma Gloves, Pair
- 1 x Cyclone® New & Improved BVM
- 1 x Tactical Suction Device
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 2 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 2 x C-A-T® (Orange Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 4 x ETD™ 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x ETD™ Abdominal Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 4 x S-Rolled Gauze™ (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x Bag (Orange, Squad)
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 2 x SAM® Splint II
- 1 x Surgical Tape (2 in.)
- 2 x Triage Card (NAR T2 Tag®)
- Case Closed: H 7.75 in. x W 13 in. x D 9 in.
- Weight: 4 lb 12.8 oz
Bag Only purchase option: No Content the EMS Rapid Deployment Bag is a bright orange bag with reflective trim for high visibility.
Constructed of 1000 Denier Nylon, this rugged multiple load carriage configurable bag is easily transportable and highly identifiable. The large central compartment and front trauma shear storage (trauma shears are sold separately) offer the user a versatile and mobile platform for transport.
- H 7.75 in. x W 13 in. x D 9 in.