North American Rescue Hemorrhage Control Trainer w/ Biofeedback
- Allow 4-6 Weeks
- Free Shipping
The wireless Hemorrhage Control Trainer with BioFeedback was designed to provide Military, EMS Personnel, Law Enforcement and other Medical Professionals with an easy-to-use and effective training tool to teach effective wound packing skills. This device includes a training leg that has been modeled after an actual wound that offers a realistic and deep wound channel for packing applications. The wireless technology sends immediate biofeedback pressure data to the included Lenovo Tablet, allowing immediate verification of correct or incorrect techniques for both the trainer and student. This method of providing quantitative wound packing and pressure monitor training builds confidence and muscle memory to apply correct technique in the field.
When used in conjunction with the device app on your smartphone or included tablet, the Hemorrhage Control Trainer with BioFeedback provides real-time PSI measurement of the force being applied to the source of the bleeding. The results can be saved and used for further training or to certify competency.
- Training tool designed to teach effective wound packing skills with Immediate results for both trainer and student
- Verifies correct or incorrect technique
- Positive reinforcement shapes behavior
- Lenovo 7 in. Tablet included with proprietary app
- Comes with table stand and a rugged Pelican case
- 1x Training Leg (with pressure sensor electronic pack)
- 1x Table Stand
- 1x Lenovo Tablet with proprietary app
- 1x Pelican Case
- 1x Wall USB Charger
- Case: 23 in. x 8 in. x 15 in.
- Weight: 17.2 lb