IPOK "Individual Patrol Officers Kit" Bleed Control Kit w/ C-A-T Tourniquet
- Usually Ships in 3 Days
The Individual Patrol Officer Kit (IPOK) from North American Rescue is designed to provide personnel with a cost effective, compact and durable individual hemorrhage control kit to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. These kits are packaged for small cube space and designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag, which allows personnel to keep a compact bleeding control kit on their person, where it is needed most. The contents are vacuum sealed in an easy-to-open, rugged, durable package featuring NAR's Red Tip Technology® signature red tear notches.
- A cost effective option for an individual hemorrhage control kit
- Compact, vacuum-sealed hemorrhage control kit designed to be carried on your person where it is needed most
- Easy-to-open streamlined kit designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag
- 1 x pair Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x Flat ETD™ 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
Gauze Options:NAR S-Rolled Gauze (Non Hemostatic), Chito XR Pro Hemostatic Gauze or QuikClot LE Combat Hemostatic Gauze
See Our Other IPOK Products for Sale: IPOK Pouch Holders w/ Molle and Patrol Vehicle Visor Pouch!
- Packaged: H 4 in. x W 6.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 7.7 oz