North American Rescue
Enthermics IV Now Intravenous and Irrigation fluid Warming SystemEnthermics
Enthermics IV Now Intravenous and Irrigation fluid Warming System
Know the shelf life and temperature of every bag of fluid. Warm fluids at the point of use -- where you need them, when you need them. The convenient, easy-to-use ivNow® fluid warmers quickly heat and maintain safe temperatures of intravenous and irrigation fluids while saving space and staff time. Improve processes and recovery time by efficiently warming patients from admission to discharge, reducing surgical site infections.
Safety is a priority with ivNow fluid warmers. The digital display shows the actual temperature of every bag throughout the warming process. The fluid warmer records how long each bag has been warmed in order to comply with healthcare regulations and to reduce waste. After 15 days of continuous warming (user adjustable from 7-60 days), the unit alerts user to remove and discard fluid bag.
Save space -- and steps -- in patient rooms, surgery centers, and labor and delivery units with these compact units. Simplify procedures by keeping fluids warm and ready to go at the point of care. The unit can be mounted on walls, booms, equipment poles and countertops.
Can provide up to 75 liters of warmed fluid during a 12-hour period.
- Easy-to-Use: Place the IV bag in the pod to activate the unit. Fluid is automatically warmed up to 104°F (40°C) in 30 minutes or less
- Capacity: 1-3 pods (holds up to 3-liter bag size)
- Configurations: Countertop, mobile equipment pole stand, or wall.
- Service: Our world-wide support team is dedicated to providing quality, UL-certified equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
It’s easy to use
- Just place an IV bag in the ivNow to activate the unit.
- Fluid is automatically warmed to 40°C/104°F in less than 30 minutes.
It's environmentally friendly
- Eliminates the need for disposables associated with in-line fluid warmers, dramatically reducing hazardous disposable waste.
- Activates when an intravenous fluid bag is on the warming tray.
- Reduces electrical costs.
It saves money
- Save thousands of dollars annually on captive disposables that in-line warmers require.
- With these savings, the unit can pay for itself in months.
It fits anywhere
- Innovative design allows ivNow to be kept conveniently near the patient on a countertop, wall, or pole mount.
- Muted colors and soft corners blend with any modern healthcare décor.
Contact our staff for information on the IVNOW1-3 Stackable system 856-292-3645
Options & Capacities
|Product #||Fluid Warmer||Blanket Warmer||1L Bottle Capacity||1L Bag Capacity||Blanket Capacity||Countertop or floor Standing||Stackable|