CELOX™ Hemostatic Gauze Roll, 5' x 3" Roll - Stop the BleedCelox
Most instinctive, versatile CELOX™ product, proven most effective for immediate hemostasis. Strip of CELOX™ Gauze may be rolled and used for anterior or posterior nosebleeds.
Powerful CELOX™ Granules are bonded throughout a dense gauze material that quickly packs into bleeding wounds - just cover or pack any bleeding injury and apply pressure. CELOX™ Gauze works in seconds and is especially effective in challenging situations under fire or in wind, rain or poor visibility conditions.
All forms of CELOX™ use the same proven CELOX™ core technology that dependably controls surface and more difficult bleeding, including hypothermic bleeding caused by traumatic injuries. Cover or pack any bleeding or injury and apply pressure.
- Packed in sterile, ruggedized pouches with tear notches for fast opening
- Documented success in the field
- Hemostat of choice for multiple NATO forces
- Suitable for all bleeding - skin tears, pressure ulcers, injuries, lacerations, grazes, etc.
- Podiatric procedures
- Surface and severe wounds
- Use as you would traditional gauze packing
- Cut, roll and fold to fit area (gums or socket)
- Gums: Place gauze over the affected area and apply external fingertip pressure
- Socket: Place gauze packing in the affected socket - apply mild "bite" pressure
- Remove gauze when bleeding ceases (moisten if needed), does not dislodge clot