C-A-T Tourniquet Rigid Case Cover - Protect Your Gear E10-4021
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Keep Your C-A-T® Tourniquet Protected From the Elements with the Rigid C-A-T® TQ Case Cover
The C-A-T® RIGID TQ Case Cover is an optional accessory for your C-A-T® RIGID TQ Case. The Case Cover completely covers your tourniquet to protect it from the elements and provides a clean, uniform look. The cover integrates with the existing hardware on your C-A-T® RIGID's mounting hardware and includes a snap that utilizes an existing hole on the front of the case. When deployed, the cover "breaks apart" so there is no snagging on your tourniquet.
Does not include the C-A-T® RIGID TQ Case or Tourniquet...Case Cover Only. FREE Orange Identifying Cross
Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquets (sold separately)
NOTE: Will not work with the Slick Front RIGID TQ Case or the legacy Kydex TQ Cases
- Lightweight Hypalon One-Piece Construction adds little weight to your C-A-T® RIGID TQ Case
- Includes Loop square for a medical identifier patch (not included)
- Contains all necessary hardware to integrate into the C-A-T® RIGID TQ Case with no modifications
- Completely covers the tourniquet
- Break-Away design allows smooth removal of your tourniquet with no snagging
- Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquets (sold separately)
- L 2.5 in. x W 2.125 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Weight:1 oz
NOTE: Sale is for rigid case cover only, photo to show case and cover fit