North American Rescue
Bleeding Control Kit w/ Quikclot STB 85-1574North American Rescue
Life threatening bleeding can occur from emergency situations in our communities everyday. From vehicle crashes and incidents involving farming equipment or public transportation to accidental injuries from natural disasters like tornadoes or inflicted injuries from intentional acts of violence like shootings and bombings, uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes – even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. These first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life.
To address today's growing concerns, North American Rescue has designed this convenient kit to equip bystanders with the essential medical tools needed to take immediate action in life threatening emergencies. Contained in a ruggedized, vacuum-sealed pouch, this life saving kit provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives such as the same Tourniquet and Hemostatic Dressing technology recommended by the U.S. Military & the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma to control bleeding. Also included are step-by-step illustrated “Just in Time” pictorial instructions.
- Designed to provide the essential bleeding control equipment needed to help save a life
- Small, compact and easy to use
- Kits contain the same Tourniquet and Hemostatic Dressing technology recommended by the U.S. Military & the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma to control bleeding
- Packaged in a compact, ruggedized vacuum-sealed pouch with illustrated “Just in Time” pictorial instructions
- STB Trainer Kit also available
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Orange
- 1 x QuikClot® Hemostatic Bleeding Control Dressing
- 1 x 4 in. Flat Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Black Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight: 8 oz