AMBU SPUR II BVM 10-0043
- Usually Ships in 5 Days
The AMBU SPUR® II BVM - Disposable Resuscitator is the only single use resuscitator that is made from a SEBS polymer instead of PVC. This categorizes the AMBU SPUR® II as environmentally safe and fully disposable, thus eliminating all risk of cross contamination. The AMBU SPUR® II distributes one-hand stroke volumes of 800 ml and 1000 ml with two hands. The AMBU SPUR® II BVM is the standard resuscitator for the Naval Surface Forces.
- The resuscitator comes in individual, resealable carrying bag
- SafeGrip™ surface for secure handling in austere environments
- Ergonomic, lightweight design allows prolonged ventilations less fatiguing
- Fast recoil time allows for rapid ventilation
- Easy attachment of manometer and PEEP valve
- Unique single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
- Swivel between valve and mask permits 360° positioning in relation to the patient
- Integrated handle for user comfort and uniform compression
- Thin-walled compression bag allows for lung compliance and “feel”
- Soft splashguard for user safety
- Latex Free
- L 11.625 in. x W 5 in. x H 5 in.
- Weight: 0.7 lb