Active shooter trauma events to vehicle crashes, public transportation, accidental injuries from natural disasters like tornadoes or inflicted injuries from intentional acts of violence like shootings and bombings, uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes – even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. These first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life.
Our kit is designed to deliver the most critical "point of wound" supplies to first responders prior to arrival of EMS and pre-hospital events
(1) Condor Heavy Duty Utility Bag w/ Molle and shoulder strap
(2) External Molle High Visibility Tourniquets & Pouch's for Fast Deployment
(1) External Molle Glove Pouch w/ Gloves
(4) High Visibility Rescue Orange C-A-T GEN 7 Tourniquets
(4) NAR Hyfin Chest Seals
(2) 7.5" EMT Shears - Black Stainless
(4) QuikClot 25g Hemostatic Gauze
(4) NAR Nitrile Black Glove - Large
(1) NAR Quick Response Litter
(1) Roll Surgical Tape
(4) S-Rolled Compressed Gauze 4'x4'
(4) NAR 6" ETD Bandages
Available color; OD, 10"H x 12"W x 7"D, 7 lbs
All products are factory sealed Berry Amended and dated for freshness...Are You Prepared?