260-Gallon Emergency Water Tank w/ 5 Year Water Treatment Package
- Usually Ships in 2-3 weeks
Keep Your Family Safe in an Emergency
The SureWater Tank holds 260 gallons water supply shielding you from dehydration during natural disasters as well as providing hygiene needs. Feel Secure in Your Preparations
Manufactured in the USA
What's in the Box?
260 Gallon Water Tank
25' Safe Drinking Hose
Water Treatment Solution to keep your water supply fresh and bacteria free for 5 years
Made from food-grade material
Protective brass valve caps
75 pounds empty
28.75 in. wide x 32.25 in. deep x 86.25 in. tall
2,170 pounds full
3 year warranty
H20 ResQ's patented water treatment is a completely mineral and organic product. Instead of chlorine treatments that dissipate quickly, this treatment will last for a minimum of 5 years. It primarily uses a copper ion that is the first solid surface material to be recognized by the EPA as antimicrobial and is permitted to make health claims.
This is the best water treatment we've found for long-term water storage. Use it and have water good for 5 years!
1 kit treats 300 gallons
Use 1 kit for our 260 gallon tank
Containers are made from:
100% non-toxic food-grade HDPE and are completely BPA free.
Brass fittings are highest quality available and partly recessed to minimize exposure. Convenient Space Saver
The water tank's footprint takes up the same space a 55 gallon drum does while almost holding 5 times the amount of water. Make Emergency Preparedness Safe
Comes with recessed strap groves allowing for the tank to be strapped to a wall so it is extremely difficult to tip over. Straps (not included) can be purchased at home improvement type stores.•Make Emergency Preparedness Convenient
Lower valve allows for easy drainage and fill-ups (water rotating) and the upper valve makes filling portable water containers a breeze. Also the tank is 29" wide for fitting through common 32" doorways. Lastly, the cap is spring loaded to prevent air lock when releasing water through the valves.
260 GALLONS | HIGHEST QUALITY | BPA FREE FOOD GRADE PLASTIC
A few weight specs on this container:
- 75 lbs dry weight when removed from pallet
- 2,245 lbs total when filled with water
Many water storage barrels on the market are awkward to stack and too wide for storing an adequate amount of water. This container holds almost as much as five 55-gallon barrels, but takes up the floor space of only one! Don't forget to add Water Preserver to extend the life of your emergency water and reduce the frequency of water rotating!
How much water do I need to store?
FEMA recommends that "you should store at least one gallon of per person per day."
Example: 4 people for 1 month is 120 gallons. (4 x 30 = 120) This is a bare minimum recommendation.
Consider the following to determine your water needs:
- The number of people you're storing water for.
- If water is required to re-hydrate and cook your food in an emergency.
- Children, nursing mothers and sick people may need more water.
- A medical emergency might require additional water.
- Water needs increase in warmer climates; in very hot temperatures, water needs can double.
Interested in 6 or more tanks? Save when you ship together. 856-292-3645
Since your tank will be delivered by a freight truck, receiving it will be different from getting a package from FedEx or UPS. Here are a few things to you need to know:
- Expect a phone call. It's common practice for freight carriers to call you to arrange a day and time for delivery when shipping to a residential location.
- Freight trucks are bigger than a typical UPS or FedEx truck. They usually won't enter private drives or roads as there's normally not enough room to maneuver. You'll have to make sure you've arranged to have them delivered to a viable location.
- Inspect your delivery before signing for it. Wear to the packaging is normal, but make sure the tank hasn't been seriously damaged. If there is substantial damage, either note it on the Proof of Delivery that the truck driver will give to you or refuse to accept the delivery. Also make sure that your order is not missing anything. When we ship on freight, we pass ownership of the goods to the freight company, and then they pass ownership to you on delivery. If the freight company made a mistake, it is only accountable for what is noted on the Proof of Delivery, so make sure you note any problems down. If you have to make notes or refuse the delivery, contact us at Sure Water and we'll let you know what to do next.
- The freight company may charge you a fee if they have to make multiple attempts to deliver the tank, if they can't delivery your shipment due to inaccessibility, or if they have to use special equipment to deliver it.
- You are responsible for off-loading your shipment. The truck driver will most likely help to get your shipment out of the truck, but you will have to move it to wherever you plan on storing it.
- Arrival dates are estimates. We ship orders out within 7-10 days. We'll do our best to get your shipment to you in a timely manner, but sometimes freight companies have extenuating circumstances and shipments get delayed.